About Me

Penang, Prince of Wales Island , Georgetown, Malaysia

Saturday, June 13, 2009

13 of June 2009

Honestly ,

Im not in the good mood for the whole damn day !

Was expecting for your call ... but didn't make it .

You called at 4.15 p.m and asked why I didn't ring your phone ...

Seriously ,
I don't want to disturb you because you said you want us to calm down ourselves and think about the problems which exist between us ...

I wanted to call you so much ...
But I don't the we have a conversation like how we had few days ago ...

Yes ,
Perhaps you're right ...
I wonder where are we now ...
I wonder why there are so many problems pop out between us so sudden ...

The sweet moments between us has gone so sudden ...
I have no idea how to bring it all back to us ...

I don't want to let go of you ...

If you are suffering in this relationship , please tell me !
I will respect your will .

As I told you ,
I am working so hard to suit into your life ...
I just need times for myself to proved it to you and suit in it ...
I ain't matured enough to suit myself in a new situation so fast !
But I am learning !

Baby , 
You have no idea how much you mean to me .

Was in Tom's funeral this morning ...
I was crying like hell at the funeral ...

Tom , 
I miss you ...
Im happy that you finally relief from your suffering ...
But Im sad because you have gone far far away from us to another world ... 

You are a great friend yet a great teacher for me !
I met you since 16 years old ...

It was 5 years ago ...
You have taught me how to be a great person ...

I miss those moments that we hanged out together ...
I miss the moment that all of us gathered in a room , 
switch off the lights and you were telling us some ghost stories ...

I am so sorry I wasn't there with you when you sick ...
I am so sorry I wasn't talk to you when you come to watch our performance 2 weeks ago ...

Tom ,
We were be with you for your last journey ,
You must be tough and be happy in another world .

You shouldn't feel alone there because we are all working so hard to continue our life here together with your spirit .

Tom ,
The FATHER will always be with you ...
and ... WE LOVE YOU ! 

May you rest in PEACE .


2 comments:

黑暗天使 said...

look like got some unhappy happen to u ...
must be strong o...
everything sure hv his solution ...
don't be so sad o...

Lex 方賈為 said...

Thanks =)